Sunday 24 March 2013

Not a million miles away...


I had a look through the 'archive', i.e. the box with things I have kept as originals, trials and just because I am not great at throwing things out....(this is new by the way, I used to be excellent at dumping stuff - I have no idea where this hoarding affliction has sprung from, it is causing storage/marital problems). I found a few things and arranged them with new, current work and realised there has been loads of progress...but also the older stuff is ok, I wouldn't ressurect it and do it again, but equally, i'm not going to throw it out!! Can you spot the old stuff?

I am very excited about the next few months, I have a few huge announcements to make (well huge for me, they won't go viral or anything!), about new designs, products, partners, stockists and well life really! More to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment