Wednesday 9 November 2011

What a wait!

Waiting is only a problem if you don't know why you are waiting! I am so very sorry it has taken this long to update this blog. The wait is due to the immense amount of things I have been doing and finally am at the point where the camera has been located, pictures have been taken and now you can see!


So we had a little event here at HQ to launch some new work and generally explain to the locals why my hands are always covered in bits of paint! It was a huge success, overwhelming in fact and thanks to all those who came and bought and ordered pieces of work. I wish I could have spent more time talking to everyone, at one point there was actually a six person strong queue...while that had not been the intention of the evening, it was welcomed hugely. My idea of tenderly wrapping every item in tissue paper and strategically placing little stickers and business cards here and there went out the window within half an hour of the front door opening, as purchases were hastily thrown into bags and the calculator got well and truly punched to do the speedy adding up!

I hope all who came enjoyed themselves and left happy with their purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment